Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Madeline was tagged...

8 of My Favorite Things:
1. Nursing
2. Daddy's silly faces and noises
3. Stroller rides
4. Walking with mom in the sling/wrap
5. Looking in the mirror
6. Sleeping on Mommy
7. My cloth diapers
8. My Rock a Bye Baby Coldplay CD

8 Things that Happened Today:
1. Nursing, sleeping, pooping, repeat...
2. Had lunch at Islands with Kate
3. Went to Target
4. Gave Mommy a hard time
5. Fell asleep in my Moby wrap
6. Had tummy time (I hate tummy time)
7. Tried on my first disposable diaper
8. Played with Daddy

8 Things I am Looking Forward to:
1. Having my picture taken with Santa
2. My first plane ride to Dallas for Christmas
3. Watching my Daddy fly in a paragliding competition this weekend
4. Story time
5. Meeting all my Texas and Arkansas family
6. Running with Mommy in my jogging stroller
7. Nap time
8. And of course, nursing

Now we tag everyone!!!

No comments: