Thursday, July 9, 2009

Oh crap, she's standing!!!!!

It's so hard to believe that Madeline has now been with us as long as she was in my tummy! Where has the time gone?!? Madeline is so sweet and special, she laughs and smiles all day long. She has brought so much joy and into our home and we love her dearly.

Madeline has learned so much in the last month and is starting to make the change from baby to toddler. About a month ago she started crawling! Not exactly a hands and knees crawling, more like a hands and one foot and one knee crawl. But she gets around fast nevertheless. Madeline can also clap her hands, wave bye bye, and click her tongue. Weird, I know. She can click her tongue but she can't say mama. Madeline loves to be around people, especially other kids, and we are enjoying our gymboree classes and our "My Mommy Rocks" playgroup.

And this week, Madeline is pulling up. When I saw her pull up the first time, my first thought was "Yay! Madeline did it!! My little girl is growing up!" And my second thought was "Oh, crap!" For those of you who have a toddler, you know exactly what I mean. She is pulling up on EVERYTHING she can reach. And every day she gets better and steadier as she figures out how to cruise around the coffee table, couch, treadmill, suitcase or tv stand. We've already had a couple of wipe outs but no real harm done.

Madeline's 9 month stats:
Height - 28.5 inches 90%
Weight - 20.1 lbs 80%
Head - 17.25 inches 50%
We might end up having a tall, skinny girl. After she looses that baby chub that is :) I seriously love all her rolls!!


Bath time


Father's Day!!


Mads loves her food!


This is her crawling position :)


Standing


Standing in the crib in her new thing


This is Madeline's favorite place to cruise


9 month pic

2 comments:

Melody said...

These pictures are so adorable! I can't believe she will be one soon! Time flies!

Annie and Jeremy said...

Awww, she's so precious!!!! Love these pics!!! :)