Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Baby Shower

I went home to Dallas last week to hang out with my family and to get a taste of a real summer. While I was in town my Aunt Patti, Carrie, Mama, and Melody threw me a baby shower. It was so beautiful! These ladies definitely outdid themselves! It was so nice to see all my friends and family and of course its always fun to come away with great baby gear and beautiful baby girl clothes. I can't wait to see our baby girl all dressed up in all those cute little dresses! Only 12 weeks to go!

4 comments:

Melody said...

Yay, Maegen! Welcome to the world of blogging. I am so excited you will share Baby K news with us. Even though y'all are in Cali, I don't want to miss her growing up!

Chris and Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
G said...

Maegen, you look absolutely stunning and with a bun in the oven no less. Give Erik a hug for me.

Love,

G

Annie and Jeremy said...

Awwww, that was so much fun! I LOOOOOVE your blog! :) I've added you to mine, and I'm excited we'll keep in touch more now! :) Take care!