Tuesday, July 29, 2008

30 weeks

30 weeks! Wow! I can't believe how quickly the time has passed. The first trimester seemed to go by so slowly and now we're on a 10 week countdown. It doesn't help that I have a list a mile long of things I need to get done in the next two months. Baby Kolberg is getting big and strong (as you can see from my ever growing tummy) and moving around all the time. Yesterday she literally didn't stop moving all day and all night. She must be tired in there. I'm still feeling really great. I finally gave up running 2 weeks ago because I could feel the ligaments in my pelvis loosening and that just didn't feel right. But I am walking a lot, loving my prenatal yoga, and doing some prenatal exercise videos.

Just a few things from my to do list...
1. Shop for and pick new health insurance for our office.
2. Pick a name for Baby K. (I have a name that I love and so I am in the process of convincing Erik that he loves it too. If you really want to know, shoot me an email.)
3. Interview pediatricians.
4. Paint the Baby room.
5. Have furniture delivered.
6. Finish or really start buying the rest of the baby things we need.
And on and on and on...



Front view


Belly view

5 comments:

Melody said...

You look sooooooooo cute! I keep forgetting to put your new # in my cell, so call me when you can. 30 weeks already, crazy!!!

Chris and Jill said...

Awww, you are SO super cute with your baby bump! I WANT TO KNOW THE NAME YOU ARE THINKING OF!!!! :-)

Little Lamb said...

So Beautiful!!

Annie and Jeremy said...

What a CUTE mommy you are!!!!!! I can't believe you're only 10 weeks away!!! YEA!!!! :)

Annie and Jeremy said...

Hey M! I told a friend about your CUTE pink diaper bag that I saw at your shower--was it a penelope picklebottoms (or some kind of crazy p-name) one?