Monday, September 1, 2008

Sweet Little Baby Kicks

Baby kicks are so sweet! Well, most of the time :) I don't like those kicks to the ribs that she is making more and more often. But I love feeling her little hands and feet moving around, kicking and punching me. It's so reassuring because it means that she is still doing okay in that crowded home of hers. This is my attempt at making a little movie of those crazy baby movements.

It looks pretty cool on the big screen but I don't know how well it will transfer to the blog video. I hope you enjoy!


4 comments:

Annie and Jeremy said...

AMAZING!!!! That is so incredible!!!!!!

Chris and Jill said...

That is unreal and incredible! She is quite the future soccer player! :-)

Melody said...

This is awesome! I wish I had a video from Jonah's kicking days - brings back so many memories!

Kippy said...

I love it! I have some video of Jack doing that in my tummy too! Ah, that makes me want another baby in my belly!