Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Favorite Things

We having amazing friends and family and we were given so many great gifts for our baby girl. But I have to say that I have a couple of favorites. The first gift is a onesie with a purple and pink paraglider embroidered on it. My friend Brett drew it out and embroidered it himself. And look how cute it is! Baby K has her first paragliding outfit :)


The second gift is quilt that is handmade for Baby K by Erik's Grandma. This is just the sweetest quilt I have ever seen and I and Baby will cherish it. What a wonderful one of a kind gift! And I love that it has butterflies on it since we seem to have a little butterfly theme going in her room.

1 comment:

Chris and Jill said...

Awww, the quilt is beautiful! What a keepsake :-)
I am cracking up at the paragliding onesie, too cute!