Sunday, October 19, 2008

Two Weeks

Madeline is two weeks old today! And we've survived! Madeline and I have spent the last two weeks getting to know one another and Erik and I have been learning our new parenting roles. We are learning all her little cries and noises, how she doesn't like diaper changes but she does like baths, she doesn't like her arms to be swaddled, and sometimes she just wants her mommy :) Madeline has changed so much in these two weeks and I can't help but take pictures of her everyday to capture all these changes. It amazes me that she already has a little personality. Erik keeps asking when she will start interacting and smiling, but I am enjoying the newborn stage and I'm happy to have her stay here for now.

On Thursday Madeline had her first photo shoot. You can see a sneak peak on my fabulous photographer's blog.


Mommy's Girl

2 comments:

Melody said...

What a cute picture! And I LOVE that pic of Madeline on the photographer's blog! So sweet!

Chris and Jill said...

I loved the pictures, LOVED them!! Such a beautiful family, and such a happy mommy and daddy!