Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Welcome to the World

Erik and I are so happy to announce that our little girl has finally arrived. Madeline Kate was born at home on October 5th, 2008 at 8:09pm. She weighs 8 pounds and is 21 inches long. She is absolutely gorgeous with blue eyes, quite a bit of brown hair, beautiful little lips, and the cutest chubby cheeks. Mom and Dad are totally in love with her. There is much more to come but for now, here are a couple of pics...


Madeline Kate


Just born


Mom and Madeline


Proud (and tired) Papa


Hanging out on the couch

4 comments:

Chris and Jill said...

She is beautiful!! I'm SO happy for your family, Mae! :-)
I think she has your perfect little nose!

Abby said...

So excited! She's beautiful and I'm so glad everyone's healthy and happy!

Melody said...

She's so beautiful! I love those chubby cheeks too! Can't wait to meet her and see y'all soon. Love you!

Annie and Jeremy said...

Awww, how sweet! She is just precious! I'm so happy for you all!